What is Bulk Return Filing Overview
The Central Board of Direct Taxes has introduced the Scheme For Bulk Filing Of Returns By Salaried Employees. Under the scheme, eligible employers can file the bulk returns in electronic format together with the paper returns of their willing and eligible employees with the designated assessing officers.
In case of company, Companies can provide us form-16 and contact details of their employees and our experts will co-ordinate with them to file returns. Corporates can also choose the self return filing package for the employees for lower pricing.
CAs, Tax Consultants and Accountants can consult Meraprofit for filing their client’s tax returns.
Process for Bulk Return Filing
We collect all documents and information over e-mail and process each return with due diligience
All the acknowledgments are shared with the client and e-verification is completed wherever possible
Documents Required For Bulk Return Filing
- General documents- it includes documents like Aadhar number, PAN number, bank account details, original return etc
- Documents for income from other sources
- Details of tax saving investments
- TDS certificates like 16A,26AS etc
Benefits Of Bulk Return Filing
- Tax Professionals reaching out easily
- Quick filing and easy process
- Tax Compliance
- Excellent Corporate HR initiative
- Hassle and queue-free tax return filing saving precious time